Here are the suggestions people have made for current or future games. If you have a suggestion you would like to appear in this database, you can submit it here.
Have fun!Game: mr4 (Change)
Type: bug (Change)
Active (Most Votes)
Active (Recent Comment)
Active (Most Comments)
New (Few Votes)
Last Comment by ♪ on 22 Jan 2011 18:10
I do not know if this is just my computer but sometimes in merlin4 there is a saving glitch where you can save, but then the "load game" button would still be in that shaded grey color where i cant click it and load for a saved game. Maybe it is just my computer. But sometimes the loading button works but most of the time it wont, and when it doesnt work, it totally erases all the progress ive been through playing the game and ...[click title to read more]...
Last Comment by ♪ on 4 May 2012 18:57
When I was blasted hard enough for a few seconds,I just sqeezed right through them,it wasn't a problem at the time,but soon I saw myself traped around a bunch of trees...
Some monsters that might cause this:
Green Guy o.o
Last Comment by ♪ on 24 May 2012 01:14
Last Comment by Erik Rodriguez on 25 Nov 2010 16:03
Another thing was in the (I think) bottom left corner of the map. Some orcs just teleported in randomly 10 seconds after I came in. As they teleported in, they gained so many levels, just for popping up...
The last thing was the purple wizard's (I forget his name...my bad) attack missed alot and ...[click title to read more]...
Last Comment by crazymerlinman321 on 5 Jun 2011 20:19
Last Comment by ♪ on 21 May 2012 02:06
2. The skeletons sometimes run away from the needle plants. The skeleton starts hitting the needle plant but as soon as the plant starts attacking, the skeleton starts to run away.
3. Sometimes the druid does not ...[click title to read more]...
Last Comment by ♪ on 21 May 2012 01:57
Last Comment by ♪ on 21 May 2012 01:54
- make unsummoning not slow. There's no real reason for it to be slow
- fix builder's appearance on the mini map
- make the boulder huts able to release more often. There might be a systematic problem in here somewhere
- don't continuously make new lists when tar getting in team override
Oth ...[click title to read more]...
Last Comment by ♪ on 4 May 2012 18:54
What is going on lol?
Last Comment by crazymerlinman321 on 10 Jul 2012 01:04
Last Comment by ♪ on 3 Jun 2015 05:49
Last Comment by ♪ on 3 Jun 2015 05:48